We Invite You To Attend Our Meetings To Learn More
If you have looked into the September 11, 2001 story, have been perhaps startled or made uncomfortable by the myriad discrepancies you see, are concerned by that and perhaps looking for fellow citizens to talk about that with, we’d love to hear from you. We meet in Watertown on every 2nd Wednesday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. Light snacks & beverages provided.
For directions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jane Millikan at (617) 924-6785.
We discuss new information on September 11, 2001 as it’s revealed, we unsnarl the lies we’ve been told that are interwoven with a modicum of evidence-based truth and assess the impact 9/11 has had on the lives of us all, at home and abroad. This includes (but is not limited to):
– The ongoing, deadly wars we’re fighting, paid for in US and foreign deaths and taxes (or “blood and treasure,” as the politicians prefer to euphemize);
– The gutting of citizens’ rights at home and abroad;
– The abrogation of international rights and treaties abroad, following our national practice of breaking every Indian treaty we ever signed, going back to 1492 and Columbus, if we’re inclined to count the Caribbean that far back;
– The militarization of U.S. police, from every Middlesex village and town, with a web of federal, state and local surveillance agencies, secretly sharing information in “fusion” centers, CCTV, License-plate “readers”;
– The dragnet, warrantless, unconstitutional wiretapping (or telecommunication-tapping) of our persons, houses, papers and effects, surveillance of civilians by drone, heat-probe,infra-red, microwave tower faking; and
– The “enduring” storage of the results of all this surveillance–like, forever–in faraway Bluffdale, Utah.
We also create and sponsor symposia, lectures, etc., at public events, screen videos that further examine evidence to establish whether it’s “partly truth or mostly fiction,” to expose the inconsistencies in “the official story (TOS)” and to answer questions that inevitably arise when you start looking.
For more information, please read our notes and commentaary below and check out the links to the left.
Thank you for taking the time to consider examining the events before, during and after September 11, 2001, “the day the world changed” for us all.
And do please spread the word!