May 31, 2018
Let’s talk 9/11 evidence.
Consider the issue of standards of proof. My standards of proof may differ from yours. To insist that I must prove 9/11 was an inside job sets too high a standard for people who think patriotism means supporting under any conditions all the institutions of society. Do politicians ever lie or dissemble? Better to have the standard of achieving a “cause for concern.” We don’t deserve to live in freedom if we can’t have a civil conversation about this 9/11 evidence. Such civil dialog in the US is RARE.
Don’t approach the issue as if you must extrapolate to changing your overall position after reviewing any given point. Just see if that specific point rises to the level of deserving more study.
1. Symmetry of collapse
Fire meanders and can’t be controlled. Symmetry requires precision, which could only come from expertly designed destruction rather than happenstance fire and gravity. ( There was no investigation into the possibility of the use of explosives, a requirement of fire departments when there is fire.)
2. Totality of collapse
If the descending mass was able to destroy every floor below it, why are there no pictures of what crushed the ground floor?
Contrary to Newton’s Third Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.( The descending mass, being subject the the impact from below, would fall apart long before reaching the lowest floors.) See www.PhysicsDenial.com an unfinished website I am putting forward to interest college students in PRIVATELY bringing the issue before their teachers. At a peer reviewed level the website www.BazantMisconduct.com is available.
3. Speed of collapse
Why didn’t the floors right below where the plane hit, which were no hotter than the rest of Manhattan, not slow the falling floors? Were they not as strong as they had been since the 70’s? Consider Newton’s Third Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
4. The arrested rotation of the tipping top of WTC2.
Contrary to Newton's 1st Law: A body in motion tends to stay in motion.
High-speed ejections of pulverized building materials from isolated windows as much as 40 stories below the collapse zone. When you inflate a balloon with a bicycle pump, it expands equally in all directions. Air coming down the elevator shafts should have pressed on ALL the windows on a floor, not just isolated ones here and there.
6. Multi-ton building components hurled hundreds of feet laterally at 70 mph. Newton’s First Law: An object in motion tends to stay in motion. Lateral ejection implies force in addition than gravity was at work.
7. The pulverization of 180,000 tons of concrete floors. If you drop a brick from a very high distance, don’t expect it to pulverize.
8. The collapse of the robust lower core,
Built to hold up 60 stories above it, under nothing more than its own weight after the rest of the building had fallen.
9. The presence of melted or molten steel in the rubble pile,
As testified to by 5 PhDs and an FDNY Captain. There was no fuel or oxygen, and the heat lasted 3 months.
10. The presence of partially "evaporated" steel,
This was characterized by the New York Times as "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation."
11. The 9/11 widows’ 300 questions
The 9/11 widows gave 300 questions to there 911 Commission lead by Kean and Hamilton and were told that these would serve as the road map for the investigation. When they read the report they found that 200 questions had been ignored, and only 27 had been properly answered.
12.The BBC announced WTC 7 had come down while it was still standing in the background.
13. Larry Silverstein, the owner of WTC7 is on videotape announcing that he began planning to replace WTC7 in 2000.
14. The NIST report was not peer reviewed as required by law.
15. NIST admitted freefall of WTC7 for at least 2.25 seconds. WTC7 fell in 7 seconds even though it was not hit by a plane, and the fires were trivial.
16. NIST computer model of collapse of WTC7 looks nothing like the actual video and the NIST Twin Tower reports stopped at the point of collapse initiation. ( erase the yellow mark please)
17. NIST claims the 13th floor’s collapse brought down the whole rest of WTC7 while the 14th, 15th 16th and 17th floors had been vacant.
18. According to NYT reporter Philip Shenon, the executive director of the Kean Commission Philip Zelikowm, wrote a detailed outline of the report before the first witness testified. He also received regular calls from Bush insider Karl Rove.
19. Bush and Cheney testified together before the Kean Commission in secret without being sworn in.
20. Kean Commission quote:”To date, the U.S. government has not been able to determine the origin of the money used for the 9/11 attacks. Ultimately the question is of little practical significance." (p. 172)
21. Muhammad Atta’s passport just happened to be found in pristine shape, yet the tiniest remains for 40% of the victims were not found.
22. Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta testifies before Hamilton that he witness a young man warning VP Cheney of a plane being 50 and then 30 and then 10 miles away without Cheney responding to the threat. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y
23. 39 out of 40 accountants working at the Pentagon died that day. DOD secretary Rumsfeld just happened to announce $2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon on the day before, conveniently lost in the news cycle after the catastrophe.
24. The only time a steel skyscraper has collapsed due to fire was on 9/11, and it happened 3 times with two different types of architectural designs.
25. An professional actor wearing a Harley shirt who had previously been a regular cast member of a Canadian sitcom was interviewed that day on TV providing a description equivalent to the official government line.
26. The USAF is not the keystone cops. The four planes flying at a speed of 600 MPH avoided interception for nearly 2 hours from USAF jets capable of reaching 1800 MPH. That was after warnings had been received from at least a dozen nations, including Russia and Israel.
27. The Kean Commission did not even mention the destruction of WTC7, which was complete rubble without even being hit by a plane, and national news reports never mentioned the WTC7 after 9/11/01.
28. The ostensible pilot of the AA77, Hani Hanjour was such a poor pilot that his instructor in Arizona refused to get in a Cessna with him.
29. The video showing Osama bin Laden admitting to doing 9/11 is a fraud. The fellow is too rotund and writes with the wrong hand. Later videos show OBL’s beard getting darker. There are no photographs proving the US killed OBL at Abbottabad, a mile from the Pakistani West Point.
30. large parts of UA93 were found miles apart near Shanksville Pa, suggesting the plane was shot down by a rogue but patriotic USAF pilot rather than having crashed like in the Greenglass movie.
31. The best websites to evaluate the evidence are
The 23-member 9/11 Consensus Panel is building a body of evidence-based research into the events of September 11, 2001. This evidence -- derived from a standard scientific reviewing process -- is available to any investigation that may be undertaken by the public, the media, academia, or any other investigative body or institution.
The complete 911Timeline is over 8000 citations from mainstream media. national and international, no blogs. It is the most objective website on 9/11, in the sense that if the NYT reported a story and one or more assertions turned out to be in error, it is still part of history.
Other useful websites I have set up include:
Barry Jennings, a black NYC official, should be considered the great hero of 9/11 in history. He escaped from WTC7 saving the life of the corporation counsel for the city. Jennings died mysteriously 2 days before the NIST final draft report on WTC7.
WE NEED SONGS AS TRIBUTE TO BARRY JENNINGS!